1) Preheat oven to 450°F and combine beans, tomatoes, and 2 tablespoons pesto; mix well.
2) Center ¼ of bean mixture on each foil sheet.
3) Top with one Alaska Halibut steak; drizzle with lemon juice.
4) Sprinkle halibut with lemon pepper.
5) Top with lemon slices.
6) Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form four packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside packets.
7) Bake 16 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
8) Serve with remaining pesto.
1) Preheat grill to medium-high and grill 14 to 18 minutes in a covered grill.
2) Serve with remaining pesto.
-4 sheets (12 x 18" each) Reynolds Wrap® heavy-duty aluminum foil
-2 cans (15 oz. each) Great Northern or cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
-2 medium tomatoes, chopped
-4 tbsp. prepared pesto, divided
-4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Alaska halibut steaks
-4 tsp. lemon juice
-2 tsp. lemon pepper
-4 lemon slices