1) Drain and flake salmon.
2) Toss flaked salmon with cucumber, green onions and 2/3 of Lemon Vinaigrette.
3) Arrange fanned avocado and tomato wedges in a semi-circle on each of 4 salad plates.
4) Lay lettuce leaves down in center of plate and fill with 3/4 cup salmon mixture.
5) Drizzle with remaining Lemon Vinaigrette.
-1/4 cup olive oil
-2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
-1 tbsp. lemon juice
-1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
-1 tbsp. chopped parsley
-1/8 tsp. black pepper
1) Whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
-1 can (14-3/4 oz.) or 2 cans (7-1/2 oz. each) Alaska salmon
-1 cup chopped, peeled cucumber
-2 tbsp. sliced green onions
-1 avocado, quartered, sliced and fanned
-2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
-4 to 8 lettuce leaves