1) Drain and flake salmon, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
2) Mix together flaked salmon, bread crumbs, green onions, parsley and dill.
3) Mix in egg whites, lemon juice and reserved salmon liquid.
4) Form mixture into 4 patties.
5) Heat oil in non-stick frying pan.
6) Saute patties over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
7) Place salmon patties on hamburger buns; garnish with lettuce leaves and tomato slices, if desired.
Nutrients Per Serving (not including buns, lettuce and tomatoes):
Dietary Fiber:1.34 g
-1 can (151/2 oz.) Alaska salmon
-3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
-1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
-1/4 cup chopped parsley
-1 teaspoon dill weed
-3 egg whites
-2 Tablespoons lemon juice
-1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
-Hamburger buns, optional
-Lettuce leaves, optional
-Tomato slices, optional