1) Wash and dry lettuce; arrange leaves on a large serving platter.
2) Toss together the beans, tomato wedges, red pepper slices and red onion slices; arrange on the lettuce. 3) Drain and flake salmon.
4) Arrange flaked salmon on bean mixture.
5) Drizzle Classic Vinaigrette evenly over salad just before serving.
-3 Tablespoons olive oil
-3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
-1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
-1 clove garlic, minced
1) Whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
Nutrients Per Serving:
Dietary Fiber:3 g
-1 can (7 1/2 oz.) Alaska salmon
-1 small head butter lettuce
-1 cup cooked and cooled green beans
-1 large tomato, sliced into wedges
-1 small red pepper, cored and sliced
-1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions