1) Sauté mushrooms, shallots and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, 2 to 3 minutes. or until golden brown.
2) Add wine and salmon. Sprinkle salmon with dill, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
3) Cover and simmer 3 minutes.
4) Add asparagus, simmer 2 minutes.
5) Add peas, simmer another minute, or until salmon flakes with a fork and vegetables are tender.
6) Transfer salmon to two warm dinner plates.
7) Surround each fillet with vegetables. Keep warm.
8) Meanwhile, bring liquid in pan to a boil, add lemon juice and whisk in remaining tablespoon butter in small pieces.
9) Pool sauce around each salmon fillet to serve.
-1 cup quartered mushrooms
-1 shallot, chopped
-1 clove garlic, minced
-2 tbsp. butter
-1 cup dry white wine
-8-12 oz. Alaska salmon fillet, cut into 2 pieces
-1-1/2 tsp. chopped fresh dill weed
-1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
-1-1/2 cups fresh asparagus pieces (1-1/2 inches long
-1/2 cup sugar snap peas or frozen peas
-1/2 tsp. lemon juice
-Salt and black pepper