1) Preheat oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high.
2) Center on Alaska Salmon steak/fillet on each sheet or Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Top with vegetables.
3) Spoon salad dressing over salmon and vegetables.
4) Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Repeat to make four packets.
5) Bake 16 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 12 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
-4 sheets (12x18" each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
-4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Alaska salmon steaks or fillets, thawed if necessary
-1 package (16 oz.) frozen stir fry vegetables with broccoli, carrots & water chestnuts
-½ cup Oriental salad dressing