1) With a sharp knife, cut crab legs into 2 inch long pieces.
2) Melt butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat.
3) Stir in garlic and Cajun Spice Mixture; sauté 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Add crab and remaining ingredients except rice.
5) Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, stirring gently.
6) Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until crab is well heated.
7) Serve crab and sauce over rice.
8) Garnish with chopped parsley.
Cajun Spice Mixture
1) Mix together 1/2 teaspoon each black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes and dried thyme and 1/4 teaspoon each dried oregano and cayenne pepper until well combined.
-2 lbs. Alaska crab (King, Snow or Dungeness) legs, thawed if necessary
-1/2 cup butter
-4 cloves garlic, minced
-2 tsp. Cajun Spice Mixture
-1/2 cup chicken broth
-1/4 cup beer
-1-1/2 tsp. lemon juice
-Chopped parsley, for garnish