1) Preheat oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high.
2) Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Center on Alaska Salmon steak/fillet on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Arrange carrot slices around salmon.
4) Top with squash slices. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon and vegetables.
5) Bring up sides of foil and double fold.
6) Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Repeat to make four packets.
7) Bake 17 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 9 to 11 minutes in covered grill.
-4 sheets (12x18" each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
-4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Alaska salmon steaks or fillets, thawed if necessary
-4 medium carrots, diagonally sliced
-1 each zucchini and yellow squash, thinly sliced
-¼ cup margarine or butter, melted
-¼ cup fresh lemon juice
-2 tsp. dried dill weed
-1 tsp. lemon pepper