1) Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Blend mustard, butter and honey in small bowl; set aside.
3) Mix breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley in another small bowl; set aside.
4) Season Alaska Salmon fillets/steaks with salt and pepper.
5) Place on non-stick or spray-coated baking sheet or broiler pan.
6) Brush salmon with mustard-honey mixture.
7) Pat bread crumb mixture onto top surface of salmon.
8) Bake for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Side Dishes include:
Italian Green Beans: Prepare 10 oz. package frozen cut green beans according to directions. Drain and toss with 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing.
Cinnamon-Applesauce: Blend 2 cups chunky applesauce with ½ teaspoon cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 1-2 minutes.
-2 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
-2 tbsp. butter, melted
-1 tbsp. honey
-¼ cup fresh bread crumbs
-¼ cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
-2 tsp. chopped parsley
-4 (6 oz. each) Alaska salmon fillets or steaks, thawed if necessary