top of page
1) Cut crab legs into 2 inch pieces.
2) In large skillet, crumble and brown sausage.
3) Add rice and garlic; sauté until rice is golden brown. Add water and curry powder; bring to boil.
4) Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
5) Stir in tomatoes, pepper and peas; top with crab legs.
6) Simmer, covered, 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender and crab is thoroughly heated.
7) Garnish with onion.
-8 oz. Alaska King crab split legs, thawed if necessary
-1/2 lb. hot bulk sausage
-1 cup uncooked rice
-1 small clove garlic, minced
-2 cups water
-1/8 tsp. curry powder
-2 medium tomatoes, chopped
-1 medium green pepper, chopped
-1cup frozen peas, thawed
-2 tbsp. minced green onion
bottom of page