1) Center onion and carrot on foil sheet.
2) Top with Alaska Salmon fillet. In small bowl, combine ginger, rice vinegar and sesame oil.
3) Pour over salmon.
4) Season with salt & pepper.
5) Wrap and seal foil to form a packet.
6) Cook covered, 20 to 25 minutes on medium-hot grill or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
7) Serve salmon topped with onion and carrots on a bed of spinach. Sprinkle with additional seasoned rice vinegar, if desired.
Baking instructions: Preheat oven to 450°F bake for 16 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet.
The Reynolds Kitchens
-1 sheet (12 x 18-inches) Reynolds Wrap® heavy-duty aluminum foil
-4 thin onion slices, separated into rings
-2 medium carrots, shredded or cut into julienne strips
-1 (1 to 1-1/2 lb.) Alaska salmon fillet, thawed if necessary
-2 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
-2 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
-2 tsp. sesame oil
-salt & pepper, to taste
-fresh spinach leaves