top of page
1) Slice peel and pith from oranges; slice crosswise into ¼-inch rounds.
2) Season salmon fillets or steaks with salt.
3) Broil fillets or steaks, 4-6 inches from heat, allowing 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part.
4) Remove fillets or steaks just before they are cooked through.
5) Sprinkle with vinegar.
6) Arrange orange rounds on top, and sprinkle with green onions and cracked pepper.
7) Broil 1 minute longer.
-4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Alaska salmon fillets or steaks, thawed if necessary
-1 tsp. red wine vinegar
-¼ cup sliced green onions
-1 tsp. cracked black pepper
bottom of page