top of page
1) Melt butter in large skillet over medium –high heat.
2) Stir in Cajun seasoning and garlic.
3) Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Add vermouth. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Add Alaska Salmon fillets or steaks. Cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until fish just flakes when tested with a fork.
6) Squeeze lemon over salmon and serve immediately.
-1/3 cup butter
-2 tbsp. Cajun Blackened seasoning mi
-1 tbsp. minced garlic
-½ cup vermouth
-¼ cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
-4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Alaska salmon fillets or steaks, thawed if necessary
bottom of page