1) Drain salmon.
2) Combine lemon juice and mustard.
3) Blend salmon with bread crumbs, green onions and lemon juice mixture.
4) Mix in egg whites.
5) Form mixture into 4 patties and grill or broil until golden brown and heated through.
6) Serve each burger on a bun with lettuce, tomato slices and condiments as desired.
1) To make Alaska salmon teriyaki burgers, replace lemon juice with soy sauce.
2) Brush burgers with teriyaki glaze or sauce before cooking.
-1 can (14-3/4 oz.) or 2 cans (7-1/2 oz. each) Alaska salmon
-2 tbsp. lemon juice
-1-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
-3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
-1/2 cup sliced green onions
-3 egg whites