1) Preheat oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high.
2) Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Combine spinach, cream cheese, green onions and nutmeg.
4) Center one Alaska Sole/Flounder fillet on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
5) Sprinkle with salt and lemon pepper.
6) Mound spinach mixture on each fillet.
7) Roll up fillets; top with paprika, almonds and margarine. Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Repeat to make four packets. 8) Bake 15 to 17 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.
-4 sheets (12x18" each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
-1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
-1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
-¼ cup sliced green onions
-¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
-4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Alaska Sole/Flounder fillets, thawed if necessary
-Salt, lemon pepper, paprika
-2 tbsp. sliced almonds
-2 tbsp. margarine or butter