1) Preheat oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high.
2) Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Center one Alaska seafood fillet on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. 4) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper.
5) Top with vegetables. BRING up sides of foil and double fold.
6) Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Repeat to make four packets.
7) BAKE 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.
-4 sheets (12x18" each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
-4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Alaska Salmon, cod, pollock, sole/flounder or halibut * fillets, thawed if necessary
-¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
-2 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips