1) Flake salmon.
2) Heat 1 tablespoon butter in saucepan; add salmon and heat briefly.
3) Combine eggs, green onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
4) Heat remaining 2 tablespoons butter in omelet pan or skillet; pour egg mixture into pan and cook until set.
5) Spoon salmon over half of omelet; fold in half and turn onto warm plate.
6) Spoon sour cream over omelet; sprinkle with parsley.
*If desired, 1 cup (about 5 oz.) Alaska Pink shrimp, Alaska Dungeness, King or Snow crab meat or a combination of seafoods may be substituted.
-1 cup (about 5 oz.) poached Alaska salmon or 1 can (7-1/2 oz.) salmon, drained*
-3 tbsp. butter or margarine, divided
-6 eggs, beaten
-1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
-Dash each salt and pepper
-1/3 cup dairy sour cream
-2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley