1) Arrange seafood, tomatoes, eggs, cucumber and olives on lettuce-lined plates; garnish with lemon.
2) Serve with Louis Dressing.
1) Combine 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup chili sauce, 2 tablespoons chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and dash bottled hot pepper sauce.
2) Cover; chill. Makes about 1-1/4 cups.
Fluffy Louis Dressing Variation
1) Beat 1/4 cup heavy cream until soft peaks form; fold into Louis Dresing.
2) Cover; chill. Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
*If desired, 12 ounces poached Alaska cod, halibut, pollock, rockfish, sablefish or salmon may be substituted.
-1-1/2 lbs. Alaska Dungeness, King or Snow crab or 12 ounces Alaska Pink shrimp, thawed if necessary*
-2 large tomatoes, cut in wedges
-2 hard-cooking eggs, cut in wedges
-1 cucumber, sliced
-1/2 cup ripe olives