1) Center Alaska Salmon steaks/fillets on foil sheets.
2) Arrange pepper strips in a rainbow pattern around each steak/fillet.
3) Combine butter and basil/ spread over salmon.
4) Shape foil sheet around fish to make a fish boat.
5) Cook covered, 15 to 18 minutes on medium-hot grill or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Reynolds Kitchens
-4 sheets (12 x 12-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® heavy-duty aluminum foil
-4 (6 to 8 oz. each) Alaska salmon steaks or fillets, thawed if necessary
-2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut in strips
-2 yellow bell peppers, seeded & cut in strips
-2 green bell peppers, seeded & cut in strips
-¼ cup butter or margarine, softened
-1-1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves