top of page
1) Drain and flake salmon.
2) Beat together eggs, sour cream, and tarragon.
3) Season lightly. Melt butter in non-stick pan.
4) Pour in egg mixture and cook over moderate heat until the base is set.
5) Arrange the salmon over soft top of omelette.
6) Place pan under pre-heated broiler until omelette is set.
7) Loosen omelette onto a serving plate and carefully fold in half.
-1 can (7-1/2 oz.) Alaska salmon
-4 tbsp. sour cream
-1/4 tsp. dried tarragon
-salt and white pepper
-1 tbsp. butter or margarine
bottom of page