1) Drain and flake salmon, reserving liquid.
2) Saute onions, celery and garlic in margarine.
3) Add potatoes, carrots, reserved salmon liquid, chicken broth and seasonings.
4) Simmer, covered, 20 minutes, or until vegetables are nearly tender.
5) Add broccoli and cook 5 minutes.
6) Add flaked salmon, evaporated milk and corn; heat thoroughly.
7) Sprinkle with minced parsley to serve.
Nutrients Per Serving:
Dietary Fiber:4.26 g
-1 can (7 1/2 oz.) Alaska salmon
-1/2 cup each chopped onions and chopped celery
-1 clove garlic, minced
-2 Tablespoons margarine
-1 cup each diced potatoes and diced carrots
-2 cups low salt chicken broth
-1/2 teaspoon thyme
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
-1/2 cup chopped broccoli
-1 can (13 oz.) low-fat evaporated milk
-1 pkg. (10 oz. ) frozen corn kernels, thawed