1) Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
2) In 3 quart saucepan cook bacon until crisp.
3) Drain, reserving about 2 tbsp. fat.
4) Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and peppers; cook 5 minutes.
5) Add tomatoes and vinegar; cook over medium high heat 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
6) Stir in Alaska canned salmon and cream; heat through.
7) Serve over hot cooked pasta. Garnish with cheese.
-8 oz. pasta
-6 slices bacon, diced
-1/2 onion, chopped
-3 large cloves garlic, minced
-2 tsp. basil, crushed
-1/2 tsp. oregano, crushed
-1/2 tsp. course ground black pepper
-1/4 to 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
-2 cans (14 oz. each) diced canned tomatoes
-3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
-1 can (14-3/4 oz.) Alaska salmon, drained and broken into bite-sized pieces
-1/3 to 1/2 cup heavy cream
-parmesan cheese, finely shredded