1) Mix together mustard, butter and honey in a small bowl; set aside.
2) Mix together breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley in a small bowl; set aside.
3) Season each salmon fillet or steak with salt and pepper.
4) Place on a lightly greased baking sheet or broiling pan.
5) Brush each fillet or steak with mustard-honey mixture.
6) Pat top of each fillet or steak with breadcrumb mixture.
7) Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measure at thickest part, or until salmon just flakes when tested with a fork.
Serve with lemon wedges.
-2 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
-2 tbsp. melted butter
-4 tsp. honey
-¼ cup fresh bread crumbs
-¼ cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
-2 tsp. chopped parsley
-4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Alaska salmon fillets or steaks, thawed if necessary
-salt & black pepper