1) Cut crab legs into 2-1/2 to 3 inch pieces. If desired, remove crab meat from shells and cut into bite-sized pieces for easier serving; return to shells.
2) Combine remaining ingredients and brush over crab. Place crab legs, shell-side down, on broiler pan.
3)Broil 3 to 5 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes; brush occasionally with sauce.
Prepare Alaska King crab legs as directed above. Place crab legs, shell-side down, on rack about 5 inches above hot coals. Grill 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated; brush occasionally with sauce.
- 12 oz. Alaska King crab split legs, thawed if necessary
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated onion
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp. tarragon, crushed
- Dash bottled hot pepper