1) Mix the dill and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
2) Place Alaska crab meat and brie in a saute pan; warm over medium heat until crab is warm and cheese starts to melt.
3) Lay out the warm tortillas and spread 1 oz. of the dill mayonnaise mixture over each.
4) Top with 1/4 of the crab and brie mixture, 1 cup of the mixed lettuces, 1/4 cup diced tomato and 1 slice of bacon, lightly chopped.
5) Fold in the ends and roll up like a cigar.
6) Cut in 1/2 on the bias and serve.
-1 lb. Alaska crab meat (King, Snow or Dungeness), out of shell, thawed
-4 12-14 inch flour tortillas, warmed (whole wheat, if possible)
-4 oz. Brie cheese, ripe, diced
-4 cups mixed baby lettuces
-1 cup tomato, diced
-4 slices bacon, cooked
-1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
-1-1/2 tsp. Fresh dill, chopped