1) Drain and flake salmon.
2) Set aside. Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat; Remove from heat and whisk in flour.
2) Cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes.
3) Whisk in milk and sherry; cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes.
4) Stir in flaked salmon and remaining ingredients except fettuccine and parsley; cook 2-3 more minutes, until heated through.
5) Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place on serving platter.
6) Spoon sauce over pasta and sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Nutrients Per Serving (calculated for main dish serving):
Dietary Fiber:8.48 g
-1 can (7 1/2 oz.) Alaska salmon
-2 Tablespoons margarine
-1/4 cup flour
-2 1/2 cups hot low-fat milk
-2 Tablespoons sherry
-2 Tablespoons sliced green onions
-3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
-3/4 teaspoon dill weed
-Black pepper, to taste
-8 oz. fettuccine noodles
-1 Tablespoon chopped parsley