1) Drain and flake salmon. Set aside.
2) Pierce potato skins several times with a fork. Place in microwave oven.
3) Cook on HI power, 20 minutes, or until tender, turning halfway through.
4) Cut a slice off top of each potato.
5) Scoop out inside, leaving 1/4-inch shell; set aside.
6) Blend potato pulp with 1/2 cup cheese, flaked salmon and remaining ingredients.
7) Spoon mixture into potato shells.
8) Microwave on HI power, 4 - 5 minutes, or until heated through.
9) Sprinkle with remaining cheese and microwave on HI power, 45 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
Nutrients Per Serving:
Dietary Fiber:4.86 g
-1 can (71/2 oz.) Alaska salmon
-4 baking potatoes, about 7 oz. each
-1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
-1/4 cup milk
-1 egg, beaten
-2 Tablespoons margarine
-2 Tablespoons minced onions
-2 Tablespoons diced green chiles
-1/8 teaspoon black pepper